BUTT Mobile Loading Ramp with Integrated Dock Leveller
The mobile loading ramp with integrated dock leveller is the perfect loading ramp in terms of comfort, safety, flexibility and speed. It combines the advantages of the centre axle ramp with floating position and the front axle ramp for very broad movement of goods.
The robust steel construction and reliable hydraulics with two elevating cylinders of the dock levellers are prepared for extreme load stresses. The arrangement of the sub-structure in the longitudinal direction ensures considerable torsional flexibility for one-sided stresses. Even in emergency situations (such as a runaway lorry during the loading process), the dock leveller over the two lift cylinders copes with the situation unscathed via the emergency stop valve.
As safety equipment, a safety wheel wedge is available with a signal light control unit. The dock leveller can only be operated after attaching the safety wedge. The traffic control signal signals to the lorry driver if the wheel wedge is applied (the lorry’s red signal light). At the same time the lorry driver is signalled when the dock leveller is ready for loading (signal light changes to green).
In addition, the loading ramp is fixed via quick-release safety chains on the truck.
- Wide drive area for easy on and off driving
- Easy adjustment of height by use of a mechanical winch (optionally also available with an electromechanical drive)
- Safety chains – quick lock for fixing the mobile loading ramp to the container/lorry
- Open, anti-slip hot-dip galvanised safety frame in high strength design for safe driving under all conditions. Repels snow, slush and large dirt particles
- Lateral side bar protection as standard equipment
- Low maintenance special heavy load wheels designed by us with cast rims and double ball bearings, lubricating nipple and press on full rubber tyres with steel wire reinforcement